Are you wondering how your business can use Facebook Live?
Need a few examples to help you get started?
In this article, you’ll discover 20 ways you can use Facebook Live to Market your business.
1. Q+A- People want personal responses of what you know. Doing a Q+A is a great way to establish authority. If you own a restaurant, do a Q+A with the head chef.
2. Behind the scenes look at your business – Give your audience special access – if you work at a cool start-up show them what your office looks like.
3. Tour – Give your audience a tour. If you own a hotel, show them the coolest rooms. Make people feel special and give them access they couldn’t have anywhere.
4. How to Videos – Rather than telling people how to use your product or services show them. Personal trainers can use Facebook Live to show their viewers how to have proper form when doing specific exercises.
5. Take people on a first-person adventure – Give people an experience. If you own a white water rafting company, be your audience’s guide so that they feel like they are sharing the experience with you. Instead of pointing the camera on yourself, turn it around and let your audience get that first person point of view. You want people to have fun with you.
6. Demo – If you have a product and you want to market it more effectively, it’s better to show something in use rather than using a picture with a description. By making it real and unrehearsed you can demonstrate just how easy it is to set up and use the product. The success of unboxing videos on YouTube is an example of just how powerful demos can be.
7. Product Launch – Show your product to your Facebook fans first. If your product isn’t finished, show your fans a prototype to generate hype.
8. News Discussion – Share breaking news that’s relevant to your industry or share news about your company or brand. Make your audience a part of your broadcast by giving them information and asking them to respond.
9. DIY/ Project Walkthrough – If you are creating Bachelorette party favors show people the steps you took so that they can go through this process with you.
10. Contests – People love contests and doing it live is a lot of fun. And the fact that you are doing it in real time means that it can be as simple as answering a trivia question.
11. Focus group – Conduct a focus group and ask people questions like what do you think of our new logo, how do you like our new menu, etc. this is a great way to get feedback from people.
12. Conduct interviews – You can do a 2 person interview where the audience can pose questions as if they were there with you. The viewer is part of the experience and they contribute to the content of the interview.
13. Flash sales + promotions: This is a simple way to tell people about a promotion. With this approach you can generate additional visibility and attract more followers. You can offer a discounted service, free consultation, or free sample. If you offer a discount, create a coupon code for the specific broadcast so that you can track usage, and be sure to create a time limit. For example: Thank you so much for watching. Use code AR16 by Friday Oct. 18th and you’ll save 20% off on all products in the store.
14. Interview your customers: Interview customers who have positive testimonials about your brand or products and services. Ask them to share their experience with your viewers.
15. Create relationships: Live videos are a great way to build community.
16. Improve transparency + humanize your brand: People want to fall in love with you not your logo or brand so establishing a personal connection is invaluable. People want to see the person behind the brand. When you answer someone’s question they will have great appreciation for you.
17. Connect with Influencers: Here is an opportunity for you to participate in other people’s shows by asking questions, adding value, and hopefully they will join you live.
18. Repurpose your show: Embed your live video to your blog or website. If you did an interview, turn the transcript into a blog post.
19. Build your Email List: Use a call to action at the end of your live broadcast and ask people to sign up for your email list. Give them an incentive to sign-up such as a discount to buy your product or a free webinar. Create a landing page with your free offer so that you can start capturing leads.
20. Encourage sharing: At the end of every single broadcast, ask people to please help spread the word.
How have you used Facebook Live to market your business?